a a a Display options Cymraeg
Follow Ofcom on Facebook Follow Ofcom on Twitter Subscribe to the Ofcom RSS Follow Ofcom on YouTube Subscribe to the Ofcom Email Updates

Independent regulator and competition authority
for the UK communications industries.

Search Ofcom

A specific advert

Complaints about adverts on TV or radio are dealt with by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA).

The ASA enforces the UK Code of Broadcast Advertising (BCAP Code) which applies to television and radio broadcasting [].

Complain to the ASA

The Advertising Standards Authority can be contacted at:

The Advertising Standards Authority
Mid City Place
71 High Holborn

Web: www.asa.org.uk | Tel: 020 7492 2222

[] Please note that Ofcom handles complaints that an advertisement may have breached the rules on political advertising. These rules can be found in the ASA Codes. Please use the Ofcom online complaints form for such complaints.

Back to top

Ask us

Advice and complaints

  • Your fixed line, mobile and internet

    Our job is to make sure that phone companies treat you fairly.
    Our advice and monitoring forms

  • TV and Radio Programmes

    Are you concerned about a programme you have seen on television or listened to on the radio?
    Find out how to complain

  • TV and Radio reception problems

    The BBC are responsible for investigating complaints of interference to domestic radio and television.
    Advice and how to report a problem